Prepaid is the PERFECT, simple, low commitment way to keep you connected
With Latitude Prepaid, you simply pick a phone and add the dollar amount you want for talk and text service. That's all there is to it.
What is Prepaid?
Prepaid cellular service is a no contract cellular phone service. To get started, a customer buys a prepaid cellular phone and credit for prepaid cellular airtime (we call these Top Up Cards). You are buying your service in advance, without a contract or ongoing commitment.
The credit you buy is used to pay for cellular phone service as you use it. If you buy a $50 Top Up Card, you will have $50 worth of service to use. Once the credit is used up, or expires, your cellular phone will not work. To continue to use your phone you will need to purchase another amount of credit.
Prepaid phones and Top Up Cards are available at Latitude dealers
- Beaver Creek: Buckshot Betty's Restaurant and Cafe: (867) 862-7111
- Burwash Landings: Burwash Landing Resort (867) 841-4441
- Carcross: Carcross Groceries (867) 821-3998
- Carmacks: Tatchun Centre Store (867) 863-6171
- Dawson City: Dawson City General Store (867) 993-5475
- Faro: Discovery Store (867) 994-2470
- Old Crow: Northern Store (867) 966-3521
- Pelly Crossing: Selkirk Groceries: (867) 537-3031
- Ross River: Dena General Store (867) 969-2280
- Teslin: Yukon Motel and Restaurant (867) 390-2575
- Whitehorse: Latitude Wireless Store (888) 423-2333
- Whitehorse: Mac's Fireweed Books (867) 668-2434
- Whitehorse: Tags Food and Gas (867) 667-2203
- Whitehorse: Bernie's Race Trac (867) 393-4447
- Whitehorse: Cashplan Financial (867) 667-2274
- Watson Lake: Shopping Unlimited (867) 536-2721
Prepaid phones will work where ever Latitude service is available. For more information visit Availability
Free Long Distance to others within your home region
Your phone includes free incoming text messages from Canada and the US, free voicmail, free caller ID, and free call waiting
$0.30/minute airtime on all calls
$0.40/minute Long Distance rate on top of local airtime charges
$0.10/text message sent to Canada
$0.25/text message sent to US
For a complete list of rates visit our rates page
Top up Card information
Cards are available in $10, $20, $50, $100 values.
Cards will expire after loading. To avoid having the card expire, simply load more credit onto your phone. By topping up prior to your card expiring, your credit rolls over and your existing credit does not expire.
If you don't load additional credits prior to expiry:
- $10 and $20 cards expire 30 days after loading it to your phone
- $50 cards expire 60 days after loading it to your phone
- $100 cards expire 180 days after loading it to your phone
- Phones will expire 181 days after credit has expired, if no new credit is added. They cannot be renewed.
Where can you purchase Top Up Cards?
You can purchase Top Up Cards where ever Latitude Wireless products are sold. Here's a complete list of participating stores.
To inquire about your account balance or card expiry, contact 1-888-867-3313 and follow the prompts.
For answers to frequently asked questions, visit our Questions and Helpful Tips or contact our Customer Care Centre at 1-888-867-3313.